HVAC | PLUMBING | ELECTRICAL | EMS | SECURITY CONTROLS
LANDSCAPING | HANDYMAN | CONSTRUCTION & REMODELS
PAVEMENT | SNOW REMOVAL | CAPITAL PROJECTS
- Lower your energy costs.
- Help avoid electrical or carbon monoxide accidents.
- Prevent catastrophic breakdowns.
It’s essential to any foodservice company to keep your commercial refrigeration working. We make it easy to maintain your walk-ins, coolers, and cold equipment and help you get the most out of your supplies each and every day.
A full functioning and well-kept system can:
- Preserve perishable foods.
- Eliminate waste.
- Keep foods at safe temperatures.
- Extend your budget.
It’s essential that your commercial cooking equipment be maintained. If your cooking equipment underperforms, so does the food you prepare for your customers.
Regular maintenance to your kitchen equipment can:
- Prevent dirt, grime and food scraps from building up and causing damage to machine components.
- Replace worn or damaged parts before it causes serious problems.
- Extend the life of equipment
- Lower your risk of leaks and flooding.
- Keep water heaters functioning for their full lifespan.
- Prevent odors by fixing small leaks or replacing water seals.
- Lower your energy costs by reducing power consumption.
- Avoid electrical shorts that may cause fire.
- Identify components running hot before they fail.
- Help avoid unplanned downtime caused by electrical outages.
Customized hardware, software, and services will improve efficiency. Implementing an EMS within your facilities will:
- Lower your energy costs.
- Improve your businesses performance and productivity.
- Help your business to comply with state and federal emission obligations.
- Ensure continual improvement of your business and its standards.
Security controls are safeguards for your business. They help to avoid, detect, minimize, or counteract security risks to physical or intellectual property, information, computer systems, and other materials.
- Timely controls can be preventive, detective or corrective.
- Characteristic traits can also define control types, such as physical, procedural, technical, legal and regulatory.
- Bring out the best features of your commercial property.
- Ensure your business’s exterior looks appealing to customers, employees, and business partners.
- Prevent insect and disease infestation, over irrigation and manage seasonal pruning.
Most business owners have a never ending list of projects they need to get done. At times the list can seem daunting. Using a trusted, licensed handyman can save you time and money.
Your business can benefit from a handyman with:
- A wide range of repair, improvement and remodel services.
- Management and multi-tasking skills that help to get small or large projects done quickly and affordably.
- Installation or repair of bathrooms, flooring, drywall, painting and more.
CONSTRUCTION & REMODELS
Big or small, most construction projects are complicated, with multiple tasks, timetables and varying budgets. Finding an exceptional construction and remodel company is imperative to your project running smoothly and staying within your specific needs and expenses.
The right general contractor and construction company will:
- Prepare cost estimates, budgets, and timetables.
- Report work progress and budget matters to clients.
- Select, schedule, and coordinate subcontractor activities.
- Respond to delays, emergencies, and other issues that may arise.
- Know, understand and comply with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
Asphalt or concrete? Stone or slate? These are things business owners have to consider regarding their facilities pavement needs. Finding the right person to do the job is important for the look and longevity of your property.
The right pavement installment can:
- Avoid infestation that may occur from termites, wood boring beetles, and fungi.
- Adequately direct water away from your facilities by installing the proper drainage and grates.
- Prevent accidents caused by uneven or loose pathways used by employees, customers, and business partners.
Drains in the food service industry accumulate grease, fats, oils and other food wastes that can stop water from flowing freely and at times cause it to back up from drains into the food preparation area. We make it easy to maintain and clean your water and drainage systems.
A full functioning and well-kept drainage system can:
- Keeps drains free-flowing without the risk of waste in the food prep area.
- Reduce drain line odor by eliminating waste buildup.
- Prevent catastrophic backups that can cost your company time and lost revenues.
Being prepared to remove snow from your facilities after a snowstorm is an important part of keeping your business running efficiently. Having a reliable company to call on will make removing snow fast and easy without a major investment in equipment or employee time.
Let Pinnacle Rock Facility Solutions be your connection to quality Capital Project repair and installation services.